Due to COVID-19, this course will be taught over Zoom for the upcoming semester.
Class begins on February 3rd, 2021 and runs 15 weeks, Wednesdays.
Class begins at 6:30 pm and runs until 8:30 pm.
This class is designed for students age 15+ years old.
What Will I Learn?
The class is structured around communication, and you will learn the basics: introductions, greetings, both formal and informal language, and simple conversation.
- Class Material: This class will start with chapter 4 of Panorama A1.
- Panorama A1 Cornelsen Publisher. Covers chapters 1-16
- Classbook ISBN 978-3-06-120482-2
- Workbook ISBN 978-3-06-120560-7
- Panorama A1 complete class & workbook in one book. chapter 1-16 ISBN 978-3-06-121084-7
- Panorama A1.1 chapters 1-8 Class & Workbook ISBN 978-3-06-120300-9
- Panorama A1.2 chapters 9-16 Class & Workbook ISBN 978-3-06-120301-6
- Learn basic greetings in German
- Learn to construct basic sentences so you can understand questions like “Where do you live?” and be able to answer back.
- Understand how to count in German as well as months, and a bit around the clock and time.
- Learn the German alphabet as well as how to sound out special non-English letters like ö and ü.
This course is designed for students that have no past experience in the German Language, or wish to brush up on some past forgotten skills.