Due to COVID-19, this course will be taught over Zoom for the upcoming semester.
Class begins on February 13th, 2023 and runs 15 weeks, Mondays.
Class begins at 6:30 pm and runs until 8:30 pm.
This class is designed for students age 15+ years old.
What Will I Learn?
This class is for learners who have never taken a German class before or for those that feel that they need to restart at the very beginning. The class is structured around communication, and you will learn the basics: introductions, greetings, both formal and informal language, and simple conversation.
- Class Material: The class uses both the class book and the workbook, level A1. You can choose to purchase the class book and workbook separately or combined in one book, and the purchase options are below. Book will begin at Chapter 9.
- Panorama A1 Cornelsen Publisher. Covers chapters 1-16
- Classbook ISBN 978-3-06-120482-2
- Workbook ISBN 978-3-06-120560-7
- Panorama A1 complete class & workbook in one book. chapter 1-16 ISBN 978-3-06-121084-7
- Panorama A1.1 chapters 1-8 Class & Workbook ISBN 978-3-06-120300-9
- Panorama A1.2 chapters 9-16 Class & Workbook ISBN 978-3-06-120301-6
- Learn basic greetings in German
- Learn to construct basic sentences so you can understand questions like “Where do you live?” and be able to answer back.
- Though the focus is on language, instruction will include substantial information and discussion about the German speaking cultures.
- Understand how to count in German as well as months, and a bit around the clock and time.
- Learn the German alphabet as well as how to sound out special non-English letters like ö and ü.
This course is designed for students have one year of German or equivalent.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.