Due to COVID-19, this course will be taught over Zoom for the upcoming semester.
Class begins on February 3rd, 2021 and runs 15 weeks, Wednesdays.
Class begins at 6:30 pm and runs until 8:30 pm.
This class is designed for students age 15+ years old.
What Will I Learn?
This course is intended for students that would like to learn a variety of topics in the German language while at the same time continuing to improve their vocabulary and grammar.
- Materials: Uses both the class book and the workbook, level A2. You can choose to purchase the class book and workbook separately or combined in one book, and the purchase options are below. The class will start on chapter 5. Book goes through chapter 16.
- Panorama A2.1 chapters 1-8 class & workbook ISBN 978-3-06-121085-4
- Panorama A2.2 chapters 9-16 class & workbook ISBN 978-3-06-121086-1
- A2 Gesamtband class & workbook together chapters 1-16 ISBN 978-3-06-121085-4
- Topics covered in class range from geography to history to culture and more!
- Use various modes of media in class to enhance learning environment.
- This is a multi-level class for those moving out of beginner courses and need a bigger challenge and more immersion.
Students should be able to conduct simple conversations and dialogues in German. Having taken Beginner’s German 3 (A1.2) is a good first step before moving into Intermediate German 1.